My hands failed at TYPING, too. *Repost.* I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s happening. I was going to try to draw something for real and now I don’t know. I’ve lost faith in my hands. ;n;
Trying to do some extra practice with drawing straight from my tablet.
But this was not worth the ungodly amount of time it took… Idk if I’m ever going to fully finish it, but it was a nice distraction from college stress!
Inspired by a recent experience I had with someone stealing my art and cropping out my URL.
Dedicated to every artist who has had their art work stolen.
life is hard when drawing is your thing and you draw to relieve stress but then you get STRESSED ABOUT DRAWING
wanting to draw things but not having the energy to put effort into drawings
Literally I’m still procrastinating
hey this doesnt look so bad i wonder what it looks like when i flip the canva-
Happens to me everytime and then I have to fix everything.
Sometimes I look at my art and the time I have to spend on my art to just make it look decent
and sometimes not even that, and then I see people who speed paint so good in so little time and I’m just -
yes, so far so good, now just to draw the last two fingers
things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can
Ok am I the only person who gets this bullshit or what
Planning a story
Actually writing a story
drawing with photoshop instead of sai is basically like: